My EF/RF video Rig contest – Rules and Regulations
These regulations (the “Regulations”) define the rules, the scope, and conditions for participation in the “My EF/RF video Rig” contest, organized on the internet platform: Facebook
I. General provisions
1. The organizer of the contest under the title “My EF/RF video Rig” is Renata Adamczyk Q Media, address: ul. Nad Potokiem 25/28, 30-830, Kraków, Polska, NIP 679-265-18-73, e-mail: email@example.com (“Organizer”).
2. The founder of the prizes in the contest is Q MEDIA
3. The organizer is the entity transferring the prize.
4. The purpose of the contest is to promote video art
5. The contest is organized globally.
6. The contest lasts from 22/06/2021 to 10/07/2021 (“Contest Period”).
7. The contest is not a game of chance, raffle lottery, mutual bet, promotional lottery, game that depends on randomness, or any other provided for in the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling (Journal of Laws of 30 November 2009 r.).
8. The organizer informs that the contest is in no way run, sponsored, supported, related to Facebook, or Instagram, or entities operating these services, including Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited. Contest Participants are not entitled to any claims against these entities in connection with their participation in the Contest.
9. All information about the Participant made available or collected in connection with the contest will be processed by the Organizer (not Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited).
1. Participation in the contest is voluntary and free.
2. No participation or reimbursement incurred by contest Participants shall be given for participation in the contest. The organizer does not provide prizes for mere participation in the contest.
3. Contest Participants (“Participants” or individually “Participant”) may be persons who are consumers (i.e. participating in the contest for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity), who are users of platforms Facebook and meeting the conditions for using these services (specified in their regulations), having full legal capacity, with the exception of employees and associates of the Organizer and their family members, as well, having full legal capacity, with the exception of employees and associates of the Organizer and their family members, as well as persons who in any way participated in the preparation and conduct of the contest, including members of the Contest Committee.
4. A participant may be a person who on the day of participation in the contest meets the following conditions:
a) has completed 18 years of age,
b) has full legal capacity,
c) read the contents of these rules and regulations and accept their provisions,
d) has active accounts on the social network Facebook.com
5. Submission to the contest takes place after posting a photo of his video Rig with Ef/Rf mount under the contest post on the Facebook platform (LINK). A person who wants to become a participant in the contest is therefore required to send a confirmation of reading the regulations to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide their username on Facebook, and be an active follower of Irix Lenses profile (facebook.com/Irixlens). To qualify as a participant in the contest, these criteria must be met both simultaneously and inseparably. The above activities constitute the Participant’s application to the contest (“Contest Application”).
6. The participant agrees to publish the photo on the website and social media of the contest organizer and its partners.
7. Participation in the contest, as well as the rights and obligations associated with it, may not be transferred to other persons and entities.
III. Personal data
The administrator of the Participants personal data is Renata Adamczyk Q Media ul. Nad Potokiem 25/28, 30-830, Kraków, Polska, NIP 679-265-18-73, e-mail: email@example.com
1. The Participants’ personal data will be processed for the purpose of organizing and conducting Actions, and in particular for the purpose of communication with Participants.
2. The processing of personal data will include the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, and prize sending address. Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide it results in the inability to participate in the contest or to receive a prize.
3. In all matters related to the processing of personal data of the Participant by the Administrator, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please be advised that personal data provided to the Organizer by Participants in connection with the application for participation in the contest and for the purpose of sending the prize will be collected in order to properly conduct the contest, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) – Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b; Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
5. The Administrator will store the Participant’s personal data until the contest activities have been concluded.
6. The Administrator will transfer the Participant’s personal data only to his suppliers to whom he has ordered services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. IT services provider, accounting services provider, legal services provider. All entities to whom the Participant’s personal data will be transferred will process them on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
7. The participant has the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
a) the right to access your personal data,
b) the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
c) the right to request the deletion of your personal data and withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, in cases provided for by law, Filing an objection to the processing of personal data by the Participant during the contest, shall be considered as the withdrawal of the Participant from the contest.
d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your special situation – in cases where the Administrator will process personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest,
f) the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that the Administrator send this data to another administrator. The administrator will make such a transfer if it is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data is entitled to the Participant only with respect to personal data that the Administrator processes in connection with the concluded contract. The participant may exercise the rights referred to above by contacting the Administrator in accordance with the data provided in paragraph 1 or 4 above.
8. The Promotion Participant has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if he considers that the processing of personal data within the scope of this consent violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016. The supervisory body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. The Participant’s personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. The Participant’s personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling).
IV. Contest Rules
1. The participant submits to the contest photographs of his authorship by the rules set out in section II.3; II.4; II.5, i.e. submission occurs after publishing the contest photo under the contest post on the Facebook platform and has to be an active follower of Irix Lenses profile on Facebook.com. To qualify as a participant in the contest, these criteria must be met both simultaneously and inseparably.
2. The contest consists of the selection by the selection board from among the submitted photographs of the three best works (“Contest Work”).
3. The submitted photo (Contest Entry) must comply with the regulations of the websites on which it is posted (Facebook.com).
4. Submitting entries starts on 22/06/2021. The deadline for submission of entries is 27/06/2021.
5. Photographs that do not meet the statutory requirements set by the Organizer, sent in a different way than specified by the Organizer or sent after the deadline will not take part in the contest.
6. The organizer appoints a Competition Committee, which includes:
– Irix Team
7. The results of the contest will be made by the selection board at its sole discretion. The deciding factor in choosing the winning entries is the creativity of the photo idea, Rig construction, and complexity, presentation method, and ingenuity.
8. From among the entries submitted by Participants, the Commission may award two photos, and a third prize will be given to the photo with the most reactions, (thumbs) and (hearts) count.
9. The details of the winner of the Contest will be published on the website irixlens.com and social networks of the Contest Organizer and partners on Facebook and Instagram – The Participant agrees to the publication of the following personal data for this purpose: Profile name on Facebook and Instagram, name and surname.
10. The contest work should meet the following conditions:
a) cannot be advertiser-unfriendly (including products or services) or violate the image or good name of the Organizer or any other person or entity;
b) it may not contain profanity, offensive content, contrary to applicable law, decency, especially through content violating freedom of religion or ethnicity;
c) may not contain advertising content regarding any entities other than the Organizer;
d) may not infringe any rights of third parties, in particular copyrights, personal rights, or the right to image protection,
e) cannot be offensive to the Organizer or any third party person or entity.
11. If it is determined that the contest Entry meets any of the conditions listed in paragraph
10 above, such contest Entry will not be evaluated and the Participant will be excluded from the contest and will lose any right to the prize in the contest.
12. These Regulations are the only document specifying the rules of the contest.
13. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions shall apply.
1. The following prizes are awarded in the contest: By three equal prizes of 200 euros voucher for € 200 for irix photo video equipment, in the indicated store, located in the country of the awarded participant. After the results of the contest have been announced, a private electronic message will be sent to the Participant who is the winner of the contest within two business days from the official @Irixlens account using the platform on which his work has been submitted (Facebook) with a request to provide data necessary for the delivery of the prize, i.e. name and address. The prizes will be delivered at the Organizer’s expense to the winners within 14 working days from the date the Organizer receives the data referred to in this point. 2
3. Prizes in the contest will be issued in accordance with applicable tax law. Prizes – due to their value – benefit from exemption from personal income tax pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 point 68 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax.
4. If the Participant, after establishing contact from the Organizer, fails to send the Organizer the address information, within 7 days of receiving the message via electronic communication channels from the Organizer, the right to the prize expires.
5. Material prizes will be sent by courier at the expense of the organizer. The delivery of prizes takes place globally. The laureate is required to indicate the shipping address.
6. The awarded prize is not exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent for it.
7. The Organizer informs that in the event of false, incomplete or incorrect data provided by the contest winners, the prize may not be awarded despite the Organizer’s due diligence.
1. Photographs’ copyright remains with their creators. Participants grant the Organizer a license to use the participant’s submitted works to participate in the contest throughout the world by making them publicly available on the website and social media of the organizer in such a way that everyone can have access to it in place and time by themselves, and by multiplying them with the techniques used to share photographs.
2. The winner of the prize allows the Organizer to use photography arrangements without separate remuneration.
3. The organizer will display the name/alias/pseudonym of the prize winner alongside their entry.
4. Contest participants grant the Organizer the above license without payment.
5. By submitting photos, participants declare that they are fully responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights, personal rights and personal data of third parties that were included in the photos sent. In the event of disputes regarding the above-mentioned rights of third parties, the participant releases the Organizer from all liability and declares that he bears full liability for damages for violations of the rights of third parties.
6. By sending a photo as part of the Application, the Participant confirms that the image of a person other than the Participant confirms that he has obtained from that person permission to use this photo as part of the Application, including the use of the photo by the Organizer in accordance with the Regulations and Art. 81 section 1 of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended) declares that the person in the photo has consented to the dissemination of his image, recorded on a photo, by publishing the photo on the principles set out in these Regulations, including as part of the contest, as well as in advertising and promotional materials. The above consent also includes the dissemination of the image of the person recorded on the above mentioned photo by publicly sharing the photo in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time chosen by them, including for advertising purposes without restrictions in time and without the need to obtain its consent each time and without remuneration. If the Participant’s image is recorded in the Photo, the Participant agrees to the above.
VII. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution
1. All complaints, including those regarding the way the contest works or breaches of the Regulations found, should be reported to the Organizer via email to email@example.com and / or via private message on Facebook at m.me/Irixlens and / or in writing to the Organizer’s registered office. Complaints may be submitted by 10/07/2021
2. A complaint or notification of violations should contain the name, surname and full address of the Contest Participant as well as a description of the advertised event.
3. Complaints and applications will be considered promptly, but no later than within 14 days of their receipt by the Organizer.
4. The User is notified of the Organizer’s decision by e-mail to the address in the User’s Facebook profile or in writing to the indicated correspondence address.
5. The consumer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, for example:
a) is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to settle the dispute over property rights arising from the concluded contract.
b) is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute.
c) may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
6. Additional information on out-of-court complaint consideration and redress can be found on the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection’s website at www.uokik.gov.pl
VIII. Final Provisions
1. The Regulations are available on the contest website: (LINK) and at the Organizer’s office.
2. Inability to deliver a prize or cash prize due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by the Participant causes that the right to the prize expires if the prize is not collected by the Participant in any other way.
3. Failure by the Participant to collect a correctly addressed prize package and its return to the Organizer in accordance with the delivery person’s regulations means that the right to the prize will expire if the prize is not collected by the Participant in any other way.