Irix Lens website
1. The administrator of personal data processed for precisely specified purposes by the Administrator is Q Media Renata Adamczyk company, based in Cracow, on Nad Potokiem 25/28 street, 30-830 Cracow (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
2. Using the basic version of the website does not require providing personal data, but it is required when filling in the Application Form and while using services supplied by the Administrator.
3. The Administrator provides appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data, including data of website users, in particular preventing access to them by third parties or their processing in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
4. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to provide maintenance services, in particular to perform concluded agreements for the provision of maintenance services, to accept requests, contact you, send back your products. Your personal data are processed based on art. 6 par. 1 point b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) – i.e. personal data processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement to which you are a party.
5. The Administrator is allowed to store the following personal data: data provided by you in the Application Form, identification data (a name, a surname, a company name), an address, contact details (an e-mail address, a phone number), data transmitted by you that are necessary to provide a specific maintenance service.
6. The period during which your data will be processed and stored is restricted to the limitation period for claims resulting from the purpose of processing. After this time data will be anonymised or deleted.
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude and perform the agreement with the Administrator.
8. The Administrator will share your personal data only with the suppliers to which services involving processing data are delegated e.g. IT, accounting, legal service providers. All entities to which your personal data are transferred will process them on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
9. You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
a. The right to obtain a confirmation from the Administrator whether your personal data are being processed, and if this is the case, to access them and the following information: a) the purposes for processing, b) the categories of personal data that are processed, c) the information about recipients or categories of recipients to which your personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, d) the estimated period for which your personal data will be stored (if possible) or criteria for determining the period, e) the information about the right to demand from the Administrator a correction, an erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data of the data subject and the right to object to the processing, f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, g) the information concerning the source of personal data in case the data were not provided by the data subject, h) the information about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
b. The right to demand a correction of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. The right to demand an erasure of your personal data in cases provided for by law.
d. The right to demand a restriction of processing of your personal data in cases provided for by law.
e. The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific situation – in cases when the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
f. The right to data portability, i.e. right to receive from the Administrator your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You can transmit the data to another personal data administrator or demand that the Administrator transmit it to another administrator. The Administrator will transmit data if it is technically possible. The right to data portability applies only to the data the Administrator processes in connection with the contract concluded with you or on the basis of your consent.
10. You can exercise the rights referred to in the paragraph 9 by contacting the Administrator – contact details are provided in the paragraph 1.
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (the supervisory authority according to GDPR) regarding the scope of the processing of your personal data by the Administrator in the manner specified in the provisions of the GDPR and the act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
12. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
13. Your personal data will not be processed automatically (including profiling).